The Economist Events’ Innovation Summit 2017
Date: September 21st 2017
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Innovation Summit: Asian innovation in a drawbridge-up world will bring together a diverse group of C-suite executives and business leaders keen to develop their own innovation practices and learn from those who have achieved success in innovating to boost profits and create value.
The summit will discuss what’s next for Asia’s innovators. How are technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) affecting the bottom line of businesses using them today? Can technology-led markets keep driving development if Asia’s manufacturing sector contracts? Has hardware become the new software? And where does the next generation of entrepreneurs see Asia’s future opportunities?
SOPA members can register with code SOPA3333 to attend with 20% discount of the standard rate. Register here.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call +852 2585 3312
- Innovating in an anti-globalisation world
- The next generation of Asia’s innovators
- The future of artificial intelligence
- Innovation in hardware – rolling out the China model
- Big data: The good, the bad, the ugly
- Finding value in innovation
- Network with over 170 potential business partners who are boosting Asia’s innovative potential
- Learn how Asia’s most progressive companies are changing the shape of global innovation
- Identify strategies to gain a global competitive advantage
- Understand how leading Chinese companies innovate, and how they view the future
Innovation Summit 2017 will bring together a diverse group of C-suite executives and business leaders keen to develop their own innovation practices and learn from those who have achieved success in innovating to boost profits and create value.